1. Access to any part of our website constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must leave our website immediately. Our website will not be used for any of the following:
2. Inookshook in its sole discretion shall determine compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent anyone using our website and/or to delete immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason.
3. As services are made available immediately, no applicant or employer is entitled to any cancellation or “cooling-off” rights in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
4. When you register with, or log into, our site you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone.
5. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is in the possession of someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclosure of any password.
6. We may gather information and statistics about visitors to our website which may include the information supplied by you which will help us to improve our website. We will not disclose individual names or identifying information. All data will be in aggregate form only. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes.
7. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Inookshook Ltd. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the website except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the website is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the website; nor will you post to the website any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
9. We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this website (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.
10. The information contained on this website is given in good faith and Inookshook uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Inookshook gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
11. Inookshook shall not be liable to any person relying on or using information on the website nor for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with any person relying on or using any information on this website and/or the provision and/or performance of any internship obtained through this website. Such loss and damage shall include but not be limited to (a) loss of opportunity, money, business, goodwill, damage to reputation; loss of or corruption to data; loss of management or administration time, legal and other professional fees and expenses; or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damages however caused (including without limitation by reason of misrepresentation, negligence, other tort, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty) which arise directly or indirectly from the subject matter of this website. However, nothing in the above shall limit or exclude Inookshook’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
12. You agree fully to indemnity us and keep us fully indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of our website.
13. The terms and conduct/provision of any/all internships posted on Inookshook, and the performance thereof are matters solely and entirely the responsibility of the relevant employer/internship provider and the applicant party undertaking/carrying out such internship.
14. Inookshook does not check the accuracy of any data or information placed on the website by applicants for internships or employers/providers of internships and is not liable directly or indirectly for such information.
15. Inookshook makes no representations and does not guarantee the final terms and/or duration of any internship advertised on and/or obtained through this website nor that any internship provider will respond to, interview and/or engage an applicant for any internship advertised, or that any applicant for internships has provided accurate information about themselves, will be available and/or will meet the needs of any internship provider and/or perform the internship to the satisfaction of the internship provider.
16. Inookshook does not guarantee any applicant or internship provider will keep confidential any candidate or other information or data provided to them.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
18. Use of our website, any downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of the use of this website.
Inookshook Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registered number 10403561 whose registered office is 28 Queen Street, London EC4R 1BB. In case of query contact: [email protected]